Reader: Parents to blame if toddlers get into marijuana edibles
Yesterday, we reported about a new study by a pair of University of Colorado academics showing a rise in the number of toddlers being treated for accidentally ingesting marijuana edibles. The subject triggered a flurry of comments, with many touching on how to prevent such problems. Here's one memorable take.
Jimmy Curtis writes:
As a parent I'd have to say this is ridiculous. It is not difficult to keep pot brownies away from a toddler. Besides, those things are too expensive to give to junior anyway. He'd be just as happy with a 49 cent cookie from the truck stop.
For more memorable takes, visit our Comment of the Day archive.
Get the Weekly Newsletter
Our weekly feature stories, movie reviews, calendar picks and more - minus the newsprint and sent directly to your inbox.
- Reader: More Public Restrooms in Denver Are a Must — Especially After Indian Food
- Check Out Our Picks for the Hippest Easter Brunches in Denver and Beyond
- Rest of the Best of Denver 2015 — and Kyle Clark's "Job Well Done"
- Deputy Isaac Nail After Being Asked Why He Hit and Ran: "That's a Good Question"