Relive the DNC the only way tolerable: through the eyes of The Daily Show
On the off chance you're feeling nostalgic for the Democratic National Convention -- or, more likely, have six hours of Cubical Hell you're looking to kill -- we spent the morning perusing the videos at TheDailyShow.com and came up with the five best bits from the Daily Show's stay in Denver. Enjoy. -- Joe Tone
5. “The circle of life ...”
4. “A less humble man might have accepted the nomination at the Grand Canyon”
3. “It's the most delicious hope I've ever tasted!”
2. “The best fucking news team ever”
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss Westword's biggest stories.
- Reader: Christ, How Many People Need to Grow Weed in Colorado?
Sun., Sep. 6, 2:00pm
Fri., Sep. 11, 7:00pm
Sat., Sep. 12, 1:00pm
Sat., Sep. 12, 1:30pm
- Heat Up, Cool Off: Our Ten Favorite Colorado Hot Springs
- Ask a Mexican: Readers Respond to Dickhead in Denver