Scarlet Ranch swingers club to reopen tonight in former Northwoods Inn steakhouse in Littleton
The Scarlet Ranch swingers club has revealed its new location, and it's a meaty one: the former Northwoods Inn steakhouse in Littleton, as first reported on our Cafe Society blog. The launch is tonight and the grand opening party -- nicknamed The Hunt for Ranch IV -- is tomorrow. It's an apt name, because for weeks, figuring out the new location was truly a hunt; after closing the former Ranch at 424 Broadway, owner Kendall Seifert was mum as to the new digs.
But now, he's bursting with details, including these from the Scarlet Ranch website:
Grand Opening Weekend Details:
~ Opening - Friday, June 3rd ~ Grand Opening Gala ~ Saturday, June 4th
Address: 8109 Blakeland Drive Littleton, Colorado 80125 303-SCARLET (303 722-7538) Hours: 8:00 PM - 2:00 AM
Scarlet Ranch is proud to bring to Denver one of the largest and nicest lifestyle facilities in North America.
Nestled into our beautifully manicured landscape, our new 18,000 sq. ft. facility can accommodate events up to 1,000 people and provides a private, safe and amazing experience.
Some features include:
* 5 acres of park-like setting providing for indoor as well as outdoor "play areas" * 2 outdoor hot tubs (Coming Soon) * Very large dance floor with state-of-the-art sound and lighting system. * Seating for over 200 people * Full kitchen: providing fresh appetizers throughout the evening. * Two levels with a variety of "play rooms" that we are working on now. * Plenty of Private Parking
- You do not need to RSVP to attend the event, Everyone is always welcome! :-) - Hours have changed to 8pm - 2am - Yes, it is still BYOB!
And BYO meat.
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss Westword's biggest stories.
- Marijuana Strain Review: Mint Chocolate Chip at Canna-bis
- Reader: Big Hotels Would Like to Kill Short Term Rentals
- What Pisses Off Five Points Residents?