Friday through Sunday, Colorado Christian University hosts the Western Conservative Summit, an event that's drawn plenty of the right's notables. But how to pick who to see? Sexiness, of course!
We've ranked the twenty main speakers in order of smoulder -- and plenty of these guys (and one gal!) definitely bring the heat. Conservatively speaking, that is. Let the countdown begin.
20. Pollster Pat Caddell (a Democrat -- so he's got to finish last!)
19. Former Colorado Senator Bill Armstrong
18. Syndicated columnist Cal Thomas
17. Fox News contributor Dick Morris
16. Former UN ambassador John Bolton
15. Businessman Foster Friess
14. Center for Security Policy's Frank Gaffney
13. Political commentator Kate Obenshain
12. Summit co-chairman John Andrews
11. Presidential candidate Herman Cain
10. American Enterprise Institute's Arthur Brooks
9. Presidential candidate Rick Santorum
8. Fox News contributor Juan Williams
7. Salem Radio's Dennis Prager
6. The Daily Caller's Tucker Carlson
5. Freedom Nationally, Virtue Locally author Kevin Miller
4. Comedian Brad Stine (a ringer!)
3. The Big Black Lie author Kevin Jackson
2. Author and columnist Mark Steyn
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
1. Texas Governor Rick Perry
More from our Politics archive: "Tom Tancredo, Dog the Bounty Hunter & Sheriff Joe Arpaio draw a bead on John Hickenlooper."