Sexiest right-winger at Western Conservative Summit? Our top 20 countdown (PHOTOS)
Friday through Sunday, Colorado Christian University hosts the Western Conservative Summit, an event that's drawn plenty of the right's notables. But how to pick who to see? Sexiness, of course!
We've ranked the twenty main speakers in order of smoulder -- and plenty of these guys (and one gal!) definitely bring the heat. Conservatively speaking, that is. Let the countdown begin.
20. Pollster Pat Caddell (a Democrat -- so he's got to finish last!)
19. Former Colorado Senator Bill Armstrong
18. Syndicated columnist Cal Thomas
17. Fox News contributor Dick Morris
16. Former UN ambassador John Bolton
14. Center for Security Policy's Frank Gaffney
13. Political commentator Kate Obenshain
12. Summit co-chairman John Andrews
11. Presidential candidate Herman Cain
9. Presidential candidate Rick Santorum
8. Fox News contributor Juan Williams
7. Salem Radio's Dennis Prager
6. The Daily Caller's Tucker Carlson
4. Comedian Brad Stine (a ringer!)
3. The Big Black Lie author Kevin Jackson
2. Author and columnist Mark Steyn
1. Texas Governor Rick Perry
More from our Politics archive: "Tom Tancredo, Dog the Bounty Hunter & Sheriff Joe Arpaio draw a bead on John Hickenlooper."
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss Westword's biggest stories.
- CDOT Pulls "How to Get Hit by a Car" Videos After Negative Reaction
Fri., Sep. 4, 7:00pm
Sat., Sep. 5, 12:00am
Sat., Sep. 5, 12:30pm
Sat., Sep. 5, 7:30pm
- What Hospitals Don't Tell Patients and Their Families When Things Go Wrong
- Larry Stevenson, Mayor's Ex-Best Man, Gets Wrist Slap After Bribery Charge