Ten Apartment Listings That Show You Still Can't Afford LoDo
Another month, another reminder of just how expensive it's gotten to live in Denver.
August's Apartment List rent report brings good news – sort of. Median rent increased .2 percent from June to July in Denver, which is slightly less scary than that figure has been lately.
Now here's the bad news: Rent is up 3.2 percent from this time last year. A one-bedroom rents for $1,330, a two-bedroom for $1,800.
Unsurprisingly, Apartment List found the most expensive neighborhood to live in at the moment is LoDo. Median rent for a one-bedroom is $1,910, while two-bedrooms go for $3,300.
To celebrate the lifestyle of the rich and famous, we've compiled a list of what $1,910 to $3,300 a month in rent will get you in lower downtown Denver.
Continue for ten randomly selected apartments for rent in LoDo.
10. For $3,300 a month, this two-bedroom, two-and-a-half-bathroom apartment on Lincoln Street features "Pikes Peak views," lots of light and too many amenities to count, including walk-in closets, a balcony, deck or patio, granite counter tops and a hot tub/spa on the premises.
9. For $2,156, you can be the proud renter of this two-bedroom, two-bathroom, 956-square-foot apartment, whose amenities include a resort pool with a sun deck and private courtyard on property, a fitness center, a bicycle repair room and a paw wash and pet spa.
8. This complex offers a yoga studio, mountain views, a bocce-ball court and a one-bedroom apartment for $2,465 a month.
7. Though technically in Union Station North, a newly christened neighborhood in Denver that we wrote about in July, this apartment is a stone's throw from LoDo – and if you can afford $2,253 a month in rent, it's perhaps a better deal than a LoDo property. That amount will nab you a two-bedroom, two-bath 1,168-square-foot apartment complete with a gourmet kitchen featuring stainless-steel appliances and a private patio.
6. Right off 16th Street is this 1,150-square-foot one-bedroom penthouse condo that's going for $1,999 a month. The bedroom is lofted, the master bathroom includes a jetted tub, and there are plenty of exposed brick walls.
Continue for five more apartments for rent in LoDo.Next Page