Ten best Amendment 64-themed pictures on Instagram
It's 2012 -- at least for a few more days. It was the year that recreational pot became legal in Colorado, and people sure do love bragging about their marijuana on social media. Instagram is a particular hotspot for Amendment 64-related picture posts. Continue reading for our ten favorite Colorado pot-themed posts from the famous photo app.
10. So frosty I can barely focus.
9. Redhead smoking red hairs.
8. Smell it through the screen, baby.
7. An offering to the ganja gods.
6. Sorry, Utah.
TicketsSat., Aug. 26, 8:00pm
Colorado Rockies vs. Detroit Tigers
TicketsMon., Aug. 28, 6:40pm
Cindy Kaza with Andy Byng!
TicketsWed., Aug. 30, 7:30pm
TicketsThu., Aug. 31, 7:30pm
Rocky Mountain Showdown - CU v CSU Football vs. University of Colorado Buffaloes
TicketsFri., Sep. 1, 6:00pm
5. Keif box salad.
4. Confucius say bud on table must be broken up and smoked.
3. Buds so fresh and clean they glow.
2. A new generation begins.
1. Take me to your... nevermind, just hand me a pipe.
More from our marijuana news archive: "Marijuana: Task force addiction expert warns about parties, cartoon ads, thirdhand smoke."
Get the Marijuana Newsletter
Stay informed of the latest marijuana news and views with updates about dispensaries, strains, products, changes to the law, and special offers in your area.