Ten best things for Barack Obama to do if he gets snowed in during Denver visit (PHOTOS)
Barack Obama is returning to Denver for a fundraiser and a jobs speech on the Auraria campus. And if the storm forecast to hit the area this evening and continue through most of tomorrow lives up to its advance billing, he may be here for a while.
If Obama gets snowed in, how should he spend his time? We've got ten suggestions.
10. Declare Denver Boot Freedom Day No more clamp-downs -- at least until springtime!
9. Visit Occupy Denver Can he convince occupiers that he actually cares most about the 99 percent? Probably not -- but he might earn points for trying.
8. Promote green transportation What better way to demonstrate his antipathy for fossil fuels than a little urban skiing?
7. Talk Jon Embree off the ledge During CU's last few losses, Embree has looked to be on the verge of a cerebral hemorrhage. Maybe the prez could teach him a thing or two about dealing with stress.
6. Pray with Tim Tebow The Chosen One clearly knows a thing or two about making a comeback...Next Page
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter Our daily newsletter delivers quick clicks to keep you in the know
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Denver, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.