The ten best tweets from last night's Denver #WebAwards
There is only one thing better than a drunken tweet, and that is a drunken tweet by someone who can actually say something clever in 140 characters. We are, of course, talking about last night's Denver #WebAwards at Casselman's. Between the booze and snacks from Dave and Buster's and the strange and kind of awesome performance by Total Ghost, not to mention the fact that we got Occupied, the night was a success. If you missed it, these tweets should fill in the gaps.
10. Total Ghost was vibrating pants. That's how serious this was. http://twitter.com/#!/denverdiatribe/status/137011471451291648
9. Some do, apparently, give bloggers more credit than they deserve. A writer's riot? I thought this was a "networking" (Re: drinking) event? http://twitter.com/#!/TheDenverDish/status/137033464695361537
Denver Outlaws / Major League Lacrosse All Star Game
TicketsSat., Dec. 29, 6:00pm
7.Aaaaaand on the other side of the Twittersphere, there is just never enough blow jobs and coke in Denver. http://twitter.com/#!/drinkofwater/status/137027042783924224
5. Doing what fearless MF'ers do. http://twitter.com/#!/bananalaney/status/137010084545970176
4. The lineup for the evening inspired only the greatest of confidence... http://twitter.com/#!/FWPHPodcast/status/137003637309325314
3. ...by tweeting like LOL cats to draw the crowd. http://twitter.com/#!/TotalGhost/status/136999569216126978
2. Obviously, only the classiest of people are attracted to awards ceremonies. http://twitter.com/#!/thebobbycrane/status/137024789926772738
1.Did we mention it was classy? Because really, clearly, the bright lights of stardom can't be far off. http://twitter.com/#!/MattMegaC/status/137052491354345473
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter Our daily newsletter delivers quick clicks to keep you in the know
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Denver, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.