The top ten posts of 2012 (so far....)
We're halfway through the last year of our lives. So what were all of us reading on the Latest Word?
Out of the 1,804 or so posts published on Latest Word, here are the ten most popular of 2012. Those of you with a Latest Word elite membership will recognize many if not all of these headlines...
...while many of you will cringe to see a few familiar characters pop up. Yes, Sydney Spies and her risque yearbook photo (and aspiring acting career), Tim Tebow and Kyle Dyer. And just to throw some salt in it, the romantic who sold his motorcycle on Craiglist so he could finance an upgrade to his spouse...parts of her, anyway. Here's the top ten.
Here's the first photo that Durango High School yearbook editors refused to publish.
8. Photos: Top ten "You know you're from Colorado when..." punchlines Page down to read more of our top ten posts of 2012 (so far....)
4. Tim Tebow's 10 most motivational Bible verse recommendations & when to use them (PICS) Page down to read more of our top ten posts of 2012 (so far....)
More from our Media archive: "Michael Brown and David Sirota team up to fill KHOW Caplis & Silverman slot."
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
- Reader: Pot Shops That Sell to Minors Hurt the Whole Industry and Here's Why
Fri., Oct. 9, 7:00pm
Sat., Oct. 10, 2:00pm
Sat., Oct. 10, 5:00pm
Sun., Oct. 11, 12:00pm
- Bet the Local Record Store Named One of America's Best Will Surprise You
- Dear Mexican: What Is the Bolo Tradition for Godparents?