The Westword.com blog shortcut, February 5 edition
I am the blog of hellfire!
Today in Cafe Society:
• Michel Wahaltere moving on.
• French twist: La Fondue now Le Chateau.
• French twist redux: A Cote to expand its hours.
• Lakeside Waffles opens up next to the Oriental.
• Veggie Girl: Taki's.
Today in Backbeat Online:
• Q&A with Fucked Up's Damian Abraham.
• Born in the Flood announce mountain mini-tour.
• Bottesini Project to set up shop in San Francisco for the night
• Flier of the week: Fell at Herman's Hideaway
• Neil Young kicks the year off with a hilarious single
Today in The Latest Word:
• Bingo Barn in Northglenn goes into foreclosure.
• Another day, another frustrating Nuggets win.
• Face the State's Brad Jones wants you to report the news.
• Circuit Media's Don Knox sees capitol press room as ethical conflict.
• Did Barack Obama hyptonize the nation during his Denver acceptance speech? Take... me... to... your... leader...
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss Westword's biggest stories.
- Four Denver-Area Restaurants That Said Goodbye in November & 22 New Arrivals
Wed., Dec. 9, 7:00pm
Wed., Dec. 9, 8:00pm
Fri., Dec. 11, 7:00pm
Fri., Dec. 11, 7:35pm
- 4/20 + 7/10 = 11/30 Danksgiving in Our Marijuana Calendar
- Flobots' Jamie Laurie to Receive Open Media Foundation Award