Monday, May 18, 2009 |
6 years ago
The Conchords in flight.
Photo by Soren McCarty
Did they play "Albi the Racist Dragon?"
Today in Backbeat Online:
• Over the weekend: Flight of the Conchords at Red Rocks.
• Moving Pictures: the Sexy Convicts, Lyin' Bitch, the Get Down, Vitamins, the Swayback, Ian Cooke, Young Coyotes.
• Over the weekend: Gregory Alan Isakov at the Fox Theatre.
• Green Day top seller at Independent Records.
• DJ Quote/Yung Berg fued reaches new level.
Today in Cafe Society:
• Wine dinners tonight at Frasca, Osteria Marco.
• Big Papa's getting bigger.
• Milking It: Trix.
• Let the breakfast burrito wars begin!
• Breaking news on Tony's.
• First impressions of TAG.
• The Market Report, May 16.
• Ask the Critic: Desert Island Top Five.
Today in The Latest Word:
• Colorado Avalanche need Patrick Roy again.
• Q&A with Dean Singleton, MediaNews Group CEO and Denver Post owner.
• Speaker to nine-year-old who planned gay-marriage rally: "Ethan, you are part of a generation that understands equality."
• Amy Herdy's Pakistan travel diary, volume two.
• Denver Blogs: I hate L.A. Could we keep things civil, please?