The Westword.com blog shortcut, November 26 edition
Today in Backbeat Online:
- Swedish Dance Bands you can waste your time with
- Pre-Turkey Day debauchery to get your party started
- AC/DC at the Pepsi Center
Today in Cafe Society:
- Jason Sheehan returns to Five Guys
- Eating Aspen: parts one and two
- The bird is the word at Pat's Philly Steaks and Subs
- The Mexican weighs in on mole
- We cheer holiday beer
Today in The Latest Word:
- Shmuck Redux: a favorite returns
- So far Obama's snubbed Colorado -- but why go for Napolitano?
- A Q&A with Leo Perino, father of the White House spokeswoman
- Turkeygate: Sarah Palin's Colorado connection
Holiday safety tips you can actually use
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss Westword's biggest stories.
- Dear Stoner: Does Marijuana Help With Depression?
- Reader: Rental Homes Are in Awful Shape & Landlords Must Be Held Accountable
- AC/DC Still Has Big Balls