The Westword.com blog shortcut, October 27 edition
Blogs are everywhere -- and you can get to them here.
Today in Backbeat Online:
• Remembering Rudy Ray Moore, the epically profane star of Dolemite: a Westword profile.
Today in Cafe Society:
Today in The Latest Word:
• Our Over the Weekend roundup, which runs the gamut from Ben Harper to Wish nightclub's Victorian Fetish Ball.
• Focus on the Family's nightmare scenario about an Obama victory. The future's so bleak you can't possibly wear shades. -- Michael Roberts
Get the Weekly Newsletter
Our weekly feature stories, movie reviews, calendar picks and more - minus the newsprint and sent directly to your inbox.
- Cannabis Time Capsule, 1908: Teddy Roosevelt Eating Hash in Africa?
- Reader: If Only Salaries In Denver Would Increase Like Housing Costs!
- An Eternal Question: Are Colorado Girls Really Better Than California Girls?