The Westword.com blog shortcut, October 29 edition
Allow us to guide you through the confusing labyrinth that is the World Wide Web.
Today in Cafe Society:
• Jonathan Shikes survives the attack of the Rib Shack.
• Richard Sandoval's second local La Sandia Mexican Kitchen & Tequila Bar is among the new restaurant openings.
Today in Backbeat Online:
• We take a peek at the Chain Gang of 1974's tour vlog
• Colorado Springs blogger Heather Browne gets name-checked by Nick Hornby.
Today in The Latest Word:
• Lisa Rab solves the mystery of Denver's "Will" billboards -- with a little help from readers.
• A slideshow of slovenly properties registered to Troubleshooter Tom Martino. Could trouble be shooting back?
-- Michael Roberts
Get the Weekly Newsletter
Our weekly feature stories, movie reviews, calendar picks and more - minus the newsprint and sent directly to your inbox.