The Westword.com blog shortcut, September 10 edition
Talk about a Killers photo.
Photo by Eric Syl Gruneisen
Someone told me about this show....
Today in Backbeat Online:
Today in Cafe Society:
Today in The Latest Word:
• Bill Simmons, ESPN's Crack Cocaine Guy, picks Broncos to go 10-6, make playoffs. Mind if we take a hit of that?
Get the Weekly Newsletter
Our weekly feature stories, movie reviews, calendar picks and more - minus the newsprint and sent directly to your inbox.
- Check Out Our Picks for the Hippest Easter Brunches in Denver and Beyond
- Rest of the Best of Denver 2015 — and Kyle Clark's "Job Well Done"
- Deputy Isaac Nail After Being Asked Why He Hit and Ran: "That's a Good Question"
- Gordon Klingenschmitt Claims Religious Persecution Amid Michelle Wilkins Fiasco