Top 10 Colorado license plates worth paying for
Today's Denver Post reports on a proposal to let Colorado drivers bid for the most sought-after vanity plates. But which ones would bring in the most dough? We've got some ideas about that. Here's our top ten.
10. For those who never want to see Kyle Orton start another Broncos game:
9. Works for fishing enthusiasts and assholes.
8. Only works for assholes... but there are a lot of them on the highways.
7. An all-purpose explanation for lousy driving.
6. Just in case Arizona-style immigration legislation passes.
5. A way to stay safe if THC driving limits become law.
4. Here's how to keep that old border-state animosity alive.
3. For future opponents of John Hickenlooper -- or people who find him really super-sexy.
2. For Buffs grads proud of the University of Colorado's new Playboy ranking.
1. A must-have for Charlie Sheen if he ever comes back to Aspen.
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss Westword's biggest stories.
- Ask a Mexican: Readers Respond to Dickhead in Denver
Sat., Sep. 5, 7:30pm
Sun., Sep. 6, 2:00pm
Fri., Sep. 11, 7:00pm
Sat., Sep. 12, 1:00pm
- Claudia Barajas Allegedly Burns Down Ex-GF's Home, Blames Her Own Daughter
- 17 Ways Drones Could Have Killed Someone in Colorado