Today's Denver Post reports on a proposal to let Colorado drivers bid for the most sought-after vanity plates. But which ones would bring in the most dough? We've got some ideas about that. Here's our top ten.
10. For those who never want to see Kyle Orton start another Broncos game:
9. Works for fishing enthusiasts and assholes.
8. Only works for assholes... but there are a lot of them on the highways.
7. An all-purpose explanation for lousy driving.
6. Just in case Arizona-style immigration legislation passes.
5. A way to stay safe if THC driving limits become law.
4. Here's how to keep that old border-state animosity alive.
3. For future opponents of John Hickenlooper -- or people who find him really super-sexy.
2. For Buffs grads proud of the University of Colorado's new Playboy ranking.
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
1. A must-have for Charlie Sheen if he ever comes back to Aspen.