Top 10 White Elephant Christmas gifts of 2011
Page down to check out their must-have countdown picks for the season, featuring Arc's photos and captions.
10. President Note Card Holders: Now you can have a say in what comes out of the mouths of politicians
9. Christmas Records: All your not-so-favorite Christmas carols.
8. Butterfly Clock: Perfect for the darkest, hidden corner in your basement. Behind that box you've never opened. Underneath all those old blankets.
7. Squirrel Purse: For when you're feeling a bit squirrely
6. Lip Radio: Lip service is a lot more exciting coming from this.
Page down to see the top five.
5. Hawaiian Hula Boy: This is a much more welcome driving distraction than texting
4. Shark Lamp: Neil Diamond wants you to "Turn On Your Shark Light."
3. Pet Rock: Everyone wants a faithful friend that will never pee on the floor.
2. Fabric Cactus: No green thumb required
1. Crocheted Stocking: Here's a little Christmas cheer your Grandma would be proud of.
Click here to follow and like the Michael Roberts/Westword Facebook page.
More from our Lists & Weirdness archive: "Most arousing weather map ever: Looks like the white stuff is on the way! (PHOTO)."
Get the Weekly Newsletter
Our weekly feature stories, movie reviews, calendar picks and more - minus the newsprint and sent directly to your inbox.