Top 10 White Elephant Christmas gifts of 2011
Page down to check out their must-have countdown picks for the season, featuring Arc's photos and captions.
10. President Note Card Holders: Now you can have a say in what comes out of the mouths of politicians
9. Christmas Records: All your not-so-favorite Christmas carols.
8. Butterfly Clock: Perfect for the darkest, hidden corner in your basement. Behind that box you've never opened. Underneath all those old blankets.
7. Squirrel Purse: For when you're feeling a bit squirrely
5. Hawaiian Hula Boy: This is a much more welcome driving distraction than texting
4. Shark Lamp: Neil Diamond wants you to "Turn On Your Shark Light."
3. Pet Rock: Everyone wants a faithful friend that will never pee on the floor.
2. Fabric Cactus: No green thumb required
1. Crocheted Stocking: Here's a little Christmas cheer your Grandma would be proud of.
Click here to follow and like the Michael Roberts/Westword Facebook page.
More from our Lists & Weirdness archive: "Most arousing weather map ever: Looks like the white stuff is on the way! (PHOTO)."
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Denver, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.