Top five (fake) iPhone apps that would inspire us to camp out for the latest upgrade
Last night and this morning, thousands of people across the nation roughed it outside Apple stores to be among the first, well, thousands of people to poke the touchpad of the new iPhone 4.
What's so great about this new doo-hickey? It has a camera, it's skinnier and it lasts longer without needing to be plugged in. While those features might make the iPhone 4 a good husband, they don't inspire us to sleep on the sidewalk overnight.
But maybe if there was an app that promised to drive the entire ten hours to our parents' house for Christmas while we slept in the passenger seat...
Here, a list of five apps that might -- just might -- have inspired us to get in line.
5. An app with the power to summon vampires to kick ass when we say so.
4. An app that would magically subtract all the calories from Reese's peanut butter cups.
3. An app that would make parking tickets disappear.
2. An app that would stop airlines from charging $15 friggin' dollars to check a bag.
1. An app that would make the radio fast forward through all the boring songs.
Oh, wait. Apple already invented that. Dammit! Foiled again!
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss Westword's biggest stories.
- Big Pot Grow in Routt National Forest an Environmental Hazard, Feds Say
Fri., Sep. 4, 7:00pm
Sat., Sep. 5, 12:00am
Sat., Sep. 5, 12:30pm
Sat., Sep. 5, 7:30pm
- Reader: Denver Is Safe Because Cops Will Crack Your F*cking Skull
- Saying Goodbye to 8 Denver-Area Restaurants, Hello to 21 New Ones