Top ten fashion mistakes when a cold snap follows a heat wave
Big photos below.
A rainy/snowy day immediately following a run of seventies and eighties can be a shock to the system, and to the wardrobe. After all, there are two ways to go wrong -- either by ignoring the weather and acting as if it's already summer or by dressing like the temp's in the single digits. With that in mind, we've created this top ten list of fashion mistakes on a day like this. Did someone in your office make one of them? Check out our picks below.
10. Knit scarf, mittens and hat. Yes, they're cute, and they even look stylish in the middle of a blizzard. Which this isn't.
9. Summer dress. We know you just put away your winter clothes. But they're not so far back in the closet you can't get to them anymore, are they? Click to continue our Top Ten Fashion Mistakes When a Cold Snap Follows a Heat Wave countdown.Next Page
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss Westword's biggest stories.
- Reader: Bars Will Lose a Ton on Drink Sales If They Let People Smoke Weed
- Thirty Mind-Blowing Murals at the Heart of Project Colfax
- The Mexican Says Adiós to Denver