Twitter Nation hates on Tim Tebow: 10 nasty (and funny, if you're not a Broncos fan) tweets
After Tim Tebow's Miami Miracle, Kyle Garratt shared the ten best tweets about The Chosen One. But the worm has turned, and this week, Twitter Nation has been raining hate on poor Timmy. Fortunately, some of it's pretty amusing -- unless you're the kind of person who was offended by the Detroit Lions' mock-Tebowing, that is. Check out our countdown below.
10. Faux John Madden: Don't watch Kim's show, Tim. It's unholy.
9. Scott Ferrier: Oh, "Baby..."
8. Rex Huppke: Tebow can see a touchdown from his house.
7. The Bill Walton Trip: Go long!
6. Wolfrum: Our second Kim Kardashian reference -- but our first Herman Cain!
5. Wiseservant: Had to figure someone would play the race card.
4. ThePriceisNice: Maybe he can go for a master's degree.
3. Jemele Hill: Aaron Hall? That's deep!
2. Tbogg: Cold? More like hot -- as in you're going to hell, pal.
1. Steve Elkington: Won't all those ladies who've been saving themselves for Timmy be disappointed?
Click here to follow and like the Michael Roberts/Westword Facebook page.
More from our Sports archive: "Tim Tebow, sacked 7 times, given week's worth of condoms for added protection (VIDEO)."
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss Westword's biggest stories.
- One Arrest at Broncos Victory Parade and Rally Out of Estimated 1 Million Fans
- NFL's Marijuana Ban the "Correct Policy," Says Commissioner Roger Goodell
- Reader: I Own a Subaru Outback and I Admit I Can Be an Ass on the Road