After Tim Tebow's Miami Miracle, Kyle Garratt shared the ten best tweets about The Chosen One. But the worm has turned, and this week, Twitter Nation has been raining hate on poor Timmy. Fortunately, some of it's pretty amusing -- unless you're the kind of person who was offended by the Detroit Lions' mock-Tebowing, that is. Check out our countdown below.
10. Faux John Madden: Don't watch Kim's show, Tim. It's unholy.
9. Scott Ferrier: Oh, "Baby..."
8. Rex Huppke: Tebow can see a touchdown from his house.
7. The Bill Walton Trip: Go long!
6. Wolfrum: Our second Kim Kardashian reference -- but our first Herman Cain!
5. Wiseservant: Had to figure someone would play the race card.
4. ThePriceisNice: Maybe he can go for a master's degree.
3. Jemele Hill: Aaron Hall? That's deep!
2. Tbogg: Cold? More like hot -- as in you're going to hell, pal.
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
1. Steve Elkington: Won't all those ladies who've been saving themselves for Timmy be disappointed?
Click here to follow and like the Michael Roberts/Westword Facebook page.
More from our Sports archive: "Tim Tebow, sacked 7 times, given week's worth of condoms for added protection (VIDEO)."