Twitter Nation hates on Tim Tebow: 10 nasty (and funny, if you're not a Broncos fan) tweets
After Tim Tebow's Miami Miracle, Kyle Garratt shared the ten best tweets about The Chosen One. But the worm has turned, and this week, Twitter Nation has been raining hate on poor Timmy. Fortunately, some of it's pretty amusing -- unless you're the kind of person who was offended by the Detroit Lions' mock-Tebowing, that is. Check out our countdown below.
10. Faux John Madden: Don't watch Kim's show, Tim. It's unholy.
9. Scott Ferrier: Oh, "Baby..."
8. Rex Huppke: Tebow can see a touchdown from his house.
7. The Bill Walton Trip: Go long!
6. Wolfrum: Our second Kim Kardashian reference -- but our first Herman Cain!
Denver Outlaws / Major League Lacrosse All Star Game
TicketsSat., Dec. 29, 6:00pm
5. Wiseservant: Had to figure someone would play the race card.
4. ThePriceisNice: Maybe he can go for a master's degree.
3. Jemele Hill: Aaron Hall? That's deep!
2. Tbogg: Cold? More like hot -- as in you're going to hell, pal.
1. Steve Elkington: Won't all those ladies who've been saving themselves for Timmy be disappointed?
Click here to follow and like the Michael Roberts/Westword Facebook page.
More from our Sports archive: "Tim Tebow, sacked 7 times, given week's worth of condoms for added protection (VIDEO)."
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Denver, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.