Westword's mobile app is new and improved
Today, Westword is welcoming the latest addition to its family: the new, improved and ready-to-use Westword mobile app. Like the previous version of our Westword app, you can use it as a handy, thumb-friendly guide to Denver arts, entertainment and dining. Hungry for Asian? We've got you covered. Bored with no weekend plans? Just check our calendar. And that's not all: Continue reading for more on the app's newly revamped features.
On the app, you can access regularly updated content from all of our blogs, as well as loads of other content to help you navigate the city and your plans to make the most of it.
The app's features include:
• Event listings and concert calendars searchable by date, artist, neighborhood, venue or genre
• Restaurant listings searchable by cuisine type and neighborhood
• Access to daily blogs for updates on local news, politics, music, food and arts
• Editors' picks of the best things to do and reviews from our writers
• Slideshows of local nightlife, concerts and events
• Access to our Daily Deals spotlighting terrific deals from local events and merchants
From here, how you use it is up to you. Read about the latest political news, track down your favorite food truck, check the times on upcoming parties and concerts, read our latest food review -- it's your call. The Westword app is your oyster. Download it now.
For more from our Tech archive: "Westword is partnering with FourSquare: Bring on the badges!"
Get the Weekly Newsletter
Our weekly feature stories, movie reviews, calendar picks and more - minus the newsprint and sent directly to your inbox.