World Cup: Ten things soccer moms need to know
World Cup soccer is a little different from your kid's rec league team. Here are a few of the things soccer moms (and dads) need to know.
10) Team moms not responsible for halftime snacks
9) Coach may not tie players' shoes on the field
8) Goalie stays in for the entire game
7) Refs actually call handballs
6) No pennys
5) No victory bridge after the game
4) Injured players can't sit in mommy's lap
3) Awkward player doesn't get extra "attaboys!"
2) Beach chairs not allowed
1) Losers don't get trophies
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter Our daily newsletter delivers quick clicks to keep you in the know
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Denver, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.