World Cup: Ten things soccer moms need to know
World Cup soccer is a little different from your kid's rec league team. Here are a few of the things soccer moms (and dads) need to know.
10) Team moms not responsible for halftime snacks
9) Coach may not tie players' shoes on the field
8) Goalie stays in for the entire game
7) Refs actually call handballs
6) No pennys
5) No victory bridge after the game
4) Injured players can't sit in mommy's lap
3) Awkward player doesn't get extra "attaboys!"
2) Beach chairs not allowed
1) Losers don't get trophies
Get the Weekly Newsletter
Our weekly feature stories, movie reviews, calendar picks and more - minus the newsprint and sent directly to your inbox.
- Senate Committee Approves Medical Marijuana for Veterans
- Reader: Denver Is Full of Smokers and Beta Males Who Refuse to Grow Up
- Denver Health To Limit Patients Passively Enrolled In Its Medicaid Plan