A second helping of this week's Cafe Society
Too busy to get to everything on Cafe Society's plate this week? Here's another helping of some of our entrees:
Gretchen Kurtz reviewed Il Posto, the authentic trattoria that Andrea Frizzi opened exactly six years ago. And although some things have changed over the years, they've only improved the restaurant -- and the food is as authentically delicious as ever. Have you eaten at Il Posto? Serve up your own review on Il Posto's Voice Places page.
- Restaurant roll call for January -- Corner House in, Carbone's Out?
Also on Cafe Society:
100 Favorite Dishes returned for 2013 with foie gras oysters at Sushi Sasa.
And we started our series of restaurateurs and food entrepreneurs offering dramatic readings of Yelp reviews of their places. First up: Pete Marczyk of Marczyk Fine Foods.
Restaurant openings this past week:
- Under the Sun, 627 South Broadway in Boulder
- Epernay, 1080 14th Street
- Larkburger, 2730 South Colorado Boulevard
- DeSteeg Brewing, 4342 Tennyson Street
- Parisi, 4401 Tennyson Street (reopened after a renovation)
Get the Dining Newsletter
The week's top local food news and events, plus interviews with chefs and restaurant owners, dining tips, and a peek at our print review.