Saturday, February 16, 2013 |
2 years ago
Denver finally got snow again this week, but Gretchen Kurtz found a warming trend at Cafe Byblos, the restaurant she reviewed this week.
For Chef and Tell, Lori Midson interviewed Jeremy Thomas, chef of Le Grand Bistro & Oyster Bar.
And Mark Antonation continued his culinary tour of Federal Boulevard with a stop at Torres Mexican Restaurant.
- A quick trip to a land of sunshine and bright Mediterranean tastes
- Jeremy Thomas, chef of Le Grand Bistro & Oyster Bar, on spoons, simplicity and Sheehan
- Tangy shrimp help solve the puzzle of Torres Mexican Restaurant
Opening this week:
- Pinche Taqueria. Second location opened in Highland.
- Brittany Hill. Back in business as a special events spot, and starts serving brunch on February 17.
- Glacier Ice Cream & Gelato. The Boulder-based company opened an outpost in south Denver.
- Fat Sully's. The pizza joint that started out in the Atomic Cowboy opened a walk-up window on South Broadway.
- Cafe Max. New coffee shop opened on East Colfax in a former hair salon
- Aviano Coffee. Reopened in its new location at 244 Detroit Street.
You can write your own reviews of all of these restaurants, as well as more than a thousand more, on their Voice Places location pages. (Just click on their names.)