Breastaurants: America's greatest export! (infographic)
The concept of the modern "breastaurant" is a purely American one, born of man's desire for Buffalo wings and light beer, and often resulting in unrequited love for a lass twenty years his junior.
But what really weaves a "breastaurant" into the American fabric is that everything is bigger at such an establishment. Oversized TV's, bar stools, beer mugs and other aspects of the business loom larger than the norm. Is it any wonder the breastaurant concept has ballooned over the past two decades? Below, a brief rundown of popular breastaurants, large and small.
Click the graphic for a larger version!
Looking for Denver-area breastaurant? Look no further!
- 2610 South Parker, Aurora, CO 80014
- 1390 S. Colorado Blvd., Denver, CO 80222
- 695 Kipling, Lakewood, CO 80215
- 1201 16th Street, Suite 120, Denver, CO 80202
- 14035 West Colfax Drive (Colorado Mills), Lakewood, CO 80401
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Denver dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- Small Is Big: A Second Helping of Westword Food & Drink, September 28 - October 2
- Get a Taste of Il Porcellino Tonight, Before It Opens in Late October in Berkeley
- Friday Night Bazaar Transforms to Night Bazaar Denver With New Location Starting Tonight
- Reader: Complaints About Quality of Barbecue Should Focus on Quality of Transplants