Five lucky bets for St. Patrick's Day
Bikes and Beer Crawl is over, but St. Patrick's Day parties continue.
Denver started celebrating St. Patrick's Day last week, partied hard through the weekend -- and the fun isn't over yet. Bars and restaurants around town are featuring St. Patrick's Day deals and parties today -- some starting as early as 7 a.m. Keep reading for five of our favorites. And if you know of great events today, post them in the comments section below. See also: Photos of St. Patrick's Day Bikes and Beer Crawl
5) St. Patrick's Day at the Fainting Goat The Fainting Goat Pub is on day three of its holiday celebration. It will be open from 7 a.m. to 2 a.m. today with $6 Guinness Imperial pints; $4 Harp, Smithwicks, Jameson and Car Bombs; and food specials. Find the complete lineup of entertainment here. 4) The Irish Snug Head to East Colfax Avenue and one of the town's favorite bars, where the party continues at the Irish Snug today, with Irish dancers, music and more. 3) Katie Mullen's Irish Pub and Restaurant Katie Mullen's Irish Pub and Restaurant, inside the Sheraton on the 16th Street Mall, is celebrating St. Patrick's Day with drink and food specials as well as giveaways such as an iPod mini, a reserved table, concert tickets and more. And all the people-watching and action outside on the 16th Street Mall is just a bonus.
2) Former Future St. Patrick's Day Dinner Starting at 5 p.m. on St. Patrick's Day, the Former Future brewery will host a four-course Irish beer dinner with Irish lamb stew, braised corn beef and more, along with beer pairings from Former Future. Tickets, $50, can be purchased here.
1) St. Patrick's Day at Fado Irish Pub At 10 a.m. today, Fado restarts its St. Patrick's Day festival with a huge beer garden, drink and food specials, lots of music and some surprises. Tickets are $10; purchase them here for express entry. Here's the music lineup:
2 p.m.: The Clancys 4:30 p.m.: Celtic Steps Dancers 5 p.m.: Colorado Youth Pipe Band 6 p.m.: TribU2 8: p.m. The Indulgers
For information on dozens of culinary events around town, visit our online Food & Drink listings -- and if you have information for a culinary event you'd like included in our online calendar, send it to email@example.com.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Denver dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More RESTAURANTS News
- Weekend Updates: New Hours for Old Major; Hot Dogs at Baur's
- Natural Grocers Macadamia Nut Mix Recalled for Possible Salmonella Contamination
- "Money Is Not the Goal": Left Hand Brewing Converts to Employee Ownership
- Rosa Mia Inn in Berkeley Neighborhood to Become Nip & Sip From Centennial/Jonesy's...