Five sexiest beer names at the 2012 Great American Beer Festival
The Great American Beer Festival is full of novelties, and Westword has brought you everything from the Best Beards to the Best Beer Swag to the Best Beer Porn over the past few days. Now we'll take a look at a few of the sexiest beer names we encountered.
5. Sexual Chocolate Stout Foothills Brewing Company Winston-Salem, North Carolina Racy, and to the point.
4. Red Rocket Ale Bear Republic Brewing Co. Healdsburg, California Maybe they didn't mean for us to take it that way.
3. Motor Boat SweetWater Brewing Company Atlanta, Georgia "A Face Full of Pleasure." Enough said.
2. Lolita Belgian-Style Ale Goose Island Beer Company Chicago, Illinois Named after the most controversial illegal to grace the pages of the literary world.
1. Wee Willy Scotch Ale McCoy's Public House Kansas City, Missouri This strong ale could be an ode to those that had the potential to perform, but disappointed in the end.
Get the Dining Newsletter
The week's top local food news and events, plus interviews with chefs and restaurant owners, dining tips, and a peek at our print review.