Pleasant surprises at Beast + Bottle, putting out fires at Sassafras: A second helping of Cafe Society August 5-9
Beast + Bottle
This week, Gretchen Kurtz went from nose to tail at Beast + Bottle, where brother-sister duo Paul and Aileen Reilly are becoming the talk of the town. And Mark Antonation brightened up a blurry Tuesday evening at T-Wa Inn; while exec chef Colin Mallet took a sec from extinguishing fires at Sassafras to sit down with Lori Midson to talk about his Louisiana roots.
See also: - Native Foods Cafe joining Jax, Udi's, Cuba Cuba and more in Glendale's City Set - Pho Real will open in the former Tres Jolie space in Littleton - Glendale rolls out CitySet, rolls up Four Mile House: Our Restaurant Roll Call for July
Customers enjoy some of the 30 Colorado craft beers offered at Stapleton Tap House.
Opening this week*:
Closing this week*:
Pizza Public, 3109 North Federal
* or earlier, and not included in last week's roundup.
Any news we missed on Cafe Society this week? Post it in the comments section below. And remember, you can write your own review of any of the places mentioned on Cafe Society by clicking on their Voice Places link.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Denver dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More RESTAURANTS News
- Weekend Updates: New Hours for Old Major; Hot Dogs at Baur's
- Natural Grocers Macadamia Nut Mix Recalled for Possible Salmonella Contamination
- "Money Is Not the Goal": Left Hand Brewing Converts to Employee Ownership
- Rosa Mia Inn in Berkeley Neighborhood to Become Nip & Sip From Centennial/Jonesy's...