Restaurant Roll Call for November
GB Fish & Chips opened a second location on the last day of November.
RESTAURANTS OPENING IN NOVEMBER
Aboba, 5810 West Alameda Avenue Archive Room, 5601 Olde Wadsworth Boulevard, Arvada Beaver Dam, 7545 East Iliff Avenue Buckin' Harleys, 1451 Cortez Street Cafe Colorado, 287 Columbine Street Chasers, 11964 Washington Street, Northglenn Cheddars, 15775 East Briarwood Circle, Aurora Club Level Sports Bar, 1885 West 120th Avenue, Westminster Dragonfly Asian Bistro, 6790 South Cornerstar Way, Aurora The Drink, 1320 15th Street Earls, 201 Columbine GB Fish & Chips, 2175 Sheridan Boulevard (second location) Kaos, 1439 South Pearl Street Leobardo's Taco Shop, 825 South Federal Boulevard Oasis Bar & Grill, 1523 Market Street Ondo's, 250 Steele Street The Oven, 6955 East York Street, Littleton Pho Bowlevard Vietnamese Grill, 5950 South Platte Canyon Road, Littleton Perky Cups, 12101 East Iliff Avenue, Aurora Presto Pizza Buffet, 500 East Hampden Avenue, Englewood Saigon Landing, 6585 Greenwood Plaza Boulevard, Greenwood Village SkyBox Lounge at Stadium 14, Streets of SouthGlenn, Centennial Tilted Kilt, 1201 16th Street Twisted Olive, 8270 East Northfield Boulevard Vina Pho and Grill, 2045 Sheridan Boulevard Udi's, 7600 Grandview Boulevard, Arvada Yanni's, 5425 Landmark Place, Greenwood Village
RESTAURANTS CLOSING IN NOVEMBER*
(212) Café, 1710 Sherman Street The Border, 2014 South University Boulevard Chopsticks & Sushi, 1630 Welton Street Gelazzi, Larimer Square Grazzi Grazio Italian Grill & Bar, 9271 Park Meadows Drive, Park Meadows Jet South, 8000 East Belleview, Greenwood Village Mark & Isabella, 425 South Teller Street, Lakewood Mojitos, 1120 East Sixth Avenue Santoro's Brick Oven Pizza, 9500 Heritage Hills Circle, Lone Tree Spud Brothers, 2010 10th Street, Boulder Sunflower, 1701 Pearl Street, Boulder Theorie, 1920 Market Street Tosh's Cantina, 8101 East Belleview Avenue Treo, 9070 Maximus Drive, Lone Tree XO Noodle Bar, 1612 Wazee Street
*In November, or earlier
To read October's Restaurant Roll Call, click here.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Denver dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More RESTAURANTS News
- Weekend Updates: New Hours for Old Major; Hot Dogs at Baur's
- Natural Grocers Macadamia Nut Mix Recalled for Possible Salmonella Contamination
- "Money Is Not the Goal": Left Hand Brewing Converts to Employee Ownership
- Rosa Mia Inn in Berkeley Neighborhood to Become Nip & Sip From Centennial/Jonesy's...