The Denver Roller Dolls have ten possible names for their signature beer. Help them choose one.
The beer, brewed especially for the Dolls by the Wynkoop Brewing Company, is reportedly a "pre-Prohibition-style lager" that's "smooth and elegant." This Thursday from 6 to 9 p.m., the Wynkoop will host a launch party and naming contest for the Dolls' brew. Pints will be $5, and each one buys the drinker a vote. The more you drink, the more you vote. (Democracy!) The votes will be tallied at the end of the night.
Continue reading for a list of the contenders.
- Denver Roller Dolls Bruisin' Brew
- Denver Roller Dolls Brewsing Altitude
- Denver Roller Dolls Black and Brew
- Denver Roller Dolls Altered Skate of Mind
- Denver Roller Dolls Skater-Ade
- Denver Roller Dolls Power Jam
- Denver Roller Dolls Lead Jammer Lager
- Denver Roller Dolls Booty-Blockin' Brew
- Denver Roller Dolls Dollface Lager
- Denver Roller Dolls Hip Check Lager
Doesn't Booty-Blockin' Brew sound like a beer brewed by a witch obsessed with Beyonce?
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Denver dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More RESTAURANTS News
- Weekend Updates: New Hours for Old Major; Hot Dogs at Baur's
- Natural Grocers Macadamia Nut Mix Recalled for Possible Salmonella Contamination
- "Money Is Not the Goal": Left Hand Brewing Converts to Employee Ownership
- Rosa Mia Inn in Berkeley Neighborhood to Become Nip & Sip From Centennial/Jonesy's...