The Denver Roller Dolls have ten possible names for their signature beer. Help them choose one.
The beer, brewed especially for the Dolls by the Wynkoop Brewing Company, is reportedly a "pre-Prohibition-style lager" that's "smooth and elegant." This Thursday from 6 to 9 p.m., the Wynkoop will host a launch party and naming contest for the Dolls' brew. Pints will be $5, and each one buys the drinker a vote. The more you drink, the more you vote. (Democracy!) The votes will be tallied at the end of the night.
Continue reading for a list of the contenders.
- Denver Roller Dolls Bruisin' Brew
- Denver Roller Dolls Brewsing Altitude
- Denver Roller Dolls Black and Brew
- Denver Roller Dolls Altered Skate of Mind
- Denver Roller Dolls Skater-Ade
- Denver Roller Dolls Power Jam
- Denver Roller Dolls Lead Jammer Lager
- Denver Roller Dolls Booty-Blockin' Brew
- Denver Roller Dolls Dollface Lager
- Denver Roller Dolls Hip Check Lager
Doesn't Booty-Blockin' Brew sound like a beer brewed by a witch obsessed with Beyonce?
Get the Dining Newsletter
The week's top local food news and events, plus interviews with chefs and restaurant owners, dining tips, and a peek at our print review.
More RESTAURANTS News
- Get Civic-Minded at Soups and Dreams, Civic Center Eats Today
- The Farm House Restaurant Opens on the New Littleton Breckenridge Brewery Campus
- Ace Eat Serve to Host Second Annual Wings & Whiskey — And You Could Win Two Tickets
- Sullivan's, the Site of a Memorable Meal With Barry Fey, Is Closing This Weekend