Trader Joe's still not in Colorado -- here's what you're missing
Are you bitter? We are, especially since we got a hold of the Trader Joe's list of its top-ten most popular products from 2010, which includes some of our favorites (see below). For the complete list of the 51 most popular items, go to the Trader Joe's website.
The Most Favorite Trader Joe's Products of 2010
10. Frozen Roasted Chicken Burger 9. Whole Wheat/Multigrain English Muffins 8. Greek Yogurt 7. Charles Shaw Wines (also known as Two-Buck Chuck) 6. 19-cent Bananas 5. Frozen Croissants (chocolate and mini) 4. Frozen Gyoso 3. Hummus 2. Triple Gingersnap Cookies 1. Frozen Mandarin Orange Chicken
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Denver dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- Small Is Big: A Second Helping of Westword Food & Drink, September 28 - October 2
- Get a Taste of Il Porcellino Tonight, Before It Opens in Late October in Berkeley
- Friday Night Bazaar Transforms to Night Bazaar Denver With New Location Starting Tonight
- Reader: Complaints About Quality of Barbecue Should Focus on Quality of Transplants