Westword iPhone App: You'll never go hungry again
Westword -- thirty-plus years your weekly, ink-stained guide to Denver -- now lives in your iPhone. The Westword iPhone app went live last night and is stocked with much of the same content you get here at westword.com.
More specifically, you'll find:
- Denver's most complete restaurant guide, with thousands of restaurants organized by cuisine and location. You'll never go hungry again.
- A comprehensive events calendar with hundreds of things to do every day, including concerts, gallery openings, film screenings, pub crawls, sporting events and more.
- Dispatches from concerts, tastings and other parties around town, written by the award-winning Westword staff.
- Slideshows from across Denver the nightlife scene, including concerts, nightclubs, fashion shows and other events.
- A bar and club for every night and every mood.
So: Download it. Like, now. Your life will never be the same. Or something.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Denver dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More RESTAURANTS News
- Weekend Updates: New Hours for Old Major; Hot Dogs at Baur's
- Natural Grocers Macadamia Nut Mix Recalled for Possible Salmonella Contamination
- "Money Is Not the Goal": Left Hand Brewing Converts to Employee Ownership
- Rosa Mia Inn in Berkeley Neighborhood to Become Nip & Sip From Centennial/Jonesy's...