Who's the best local startender we should follow on Twitter?
So, who's the best local startender (okay, bartender) on Twitter? The annual Denver Web Awards are right around the corner, on Wednesday, November 16, at Casselman's, where we'll honor this year's creative, funny, tech-and-social savvy people of the restaurant and bar world. And, yes, we will get someone a lot of followers on Twitter.
Read on for more of the Cafe Society portion of this year's Denver Web Awards.
Other categories are (food categories on Page 3 of the poll):
- Best Booze Blogger
- Best Food Blogger
- Best Restaurant Website
- Most Entertaining Local Eater on Twitter
- Best Food Truck on Twitter
- Best Locally Built Food App
Let us know your favorites by filling out our poll! Vote in the 2011 Denver Web Awards by Westword.
We'll announce the finalists on October 24 right here and reveal the winners at our Web Awards party on Wednesday, November 16, at Casselman's.
This year's festivities include musical entertainment and, yes, booze. We don't know about any startenders, though. Vote now!
Get the Dining Newsletter
The week's top local food news and events, plus interviews with chefs and restaurant owners, dining tips, and a peek at our print review.
More RESTAURANTS News
- Pourtions Offers Other Options at the Pot-Friendly NATIV Hotel
- Chef Matt Sullivan Will Head the Kitchen When Choppers Custom Salads Reopens Under New...
- Two Denver Restaurants Earn Status Among the Best in World from Travel + Leisure
- Chad Michael George's Rum Cocktail at Williams & Graham is On Fleek