Win a catered party from Chipotle! (winner update!)
The original Chipotle Mexican Grill, at 1644 East Evans.
For this week's cover story, "Foiled Again!," Lori Midson interviewed Chipotle founder Steve Ells about the twenty-year legacy of the locally based burrito chain. Over the weekend, Chipotle officially turned twenty -- and Chipotle wants a few of its fans to celebrate the anniversary in style. Chipotle introduced catering this year -- and now we're giving away three catered-party cards, which feed up to twenty people each. Let the feasting begin!
See also: - Chipotle founder Steve Ells discusses the ingredients behind two decades in business - Meet the man behind the music at more than 1,400 Chipotles - The ten spiciest moments in Chipotle's twenty-year history
For your chance to win tickets: 1. "Like" us on Facebook, which you can do right here. (Note: If you're already following us on Facebook, you're already awesome and eligible to enter; proceed to step two.)
2. Sign in to our commenting system, Livefyre, and leave a comment below telling us your favorite Chipotle story or memory, and leave your e-mail address. Then check back Wednesday morning to see if you've won.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Denver dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More RESTAURANTS News
- Weekend Updates: New Hours for Old Major; Hot Dogs at Baur's
- Natural Grocers Macadamia Nut Mix Recalled for Possible Salmonella Contamination
- "Money Is Not the Goal": Left Hand Brewing Converts to Employee Ownership
- Rosa Mia Inn in Berkeley Neighborhood to Become Nip & Sip From Centennial/Jonesy's...