Win a face-to-face pow-wow with Anthony Bourdain from Tony's Market
Would you eat this?
If you think you have the ingredients to make food hustler Tony Bourdain a memorable dinner, then Tony's Market wants to hear from you.
Bourdain, as you may recall, is cruising around the country, stupefying audiences with his real-life tales of eating warthog ass, fermented shark and lutefisk. And he's coming to Denver on Wednesday, November 18 for an appearance at the Buell Theatre -- and Tony's is giving away tickets to a half dozen people who have the balls to participate in the market's essay competition.
Here's how it's going to work:
You've got to hit up the Tony's Market Facebook page and write a 50-word (or less) composition on its wall (with the title "TonysBourdainDenver") explaining what you would make Bourdain for dinner, using ingredients from Tony's Market. If you're not a Facebook user, your life isn't over: All of the Tony's Market locations will also be accepting submissions, and you can enter as many times as you'd like.
Oh, wait, I'll bet you want to know what your hard work could net you:
- Two winners will be a part of an exclusive Tony's Market meet and greet. - Three winners will get two tickets each to see him speak at the Buell. - One winner will get tickets and a face-to-face meeting with Bourdain.
If you have no interest whatsoever in making dinner for Bourdain, you can still purchase tickets to his lecture at www.ticketmaster.com/Anthony-Bourdain-tickets/artist/1214351.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Denver dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More RESTAURANTS News
- Weekend Updates: New Hours for Old Major; Hot Dogs at Baur's
- Natural Grocers Macadamia Nut Mix Recalled for Possible Salmonella Contamination
- "Money Is Not the Goal": Left Hand Brewing Converts to Employee Ownership
- Rosa Mia Inn in Berkeley Neighborhood to Become Nip & Sip From Centennial/Jonesy's...