Win tickets to the Beaujolais and Beyond wine festival! (updated with winners)
Update: Congratulations to Kaitlin13, Fletcherneedsajob, mchris77 and jenny.clawson! You have all won two tickets each to Beaujolais and Beyond. Check your email for details on how to claim them.
Original post: Calling all wine fans! Tomorrow, the Beaujolais and Beyond food and wine festival kicks off at Glendale's Infinity Park Event Center, and if you were wondering how much food and wine will be there, the answers are: a) a lot, and b) as many as forty varieties of vino.
The four-hour fest also features a food competition and entertainment from a host of aerial acrobats, as well as the company of hundreds of fellow wine enthusiasts, as it raises money for the Rocky Mountain French-American Chamber of Commerce. And we've got free tickets: Continue reading for details on how you can make them your own.
For your chance to win tickets: 1. "Like" us on Facebook, which you can do right here. (Note: If you're already following us on Facebook, you're already awesome and eligible to enter; proceed to step two.)
2. Sign in to our commenting system, Livefyre, and leave a comment below telling us why you should win, along with your name (you don't have to include your real name in your account login, just your comment) and a valid e-mail address. Then check back tomorrow morning to see if you've won.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Denver dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More RESTAURANTS News
- Weekend Updates: New Hours for Old Major; Hot Dogs at Baur's
- Natural Grocers Macadamia Nut Mix Recalled for Possible Salmonella Contamination
- "Money Is Not the Goal": Left Hand Brewing Converts to Employee Ownership
- Rosa Mia Inn in Berkeley Neighborhood to Become Nip & Sip From Centennial/Jonesy's...