Win tickets to the Totally Tennyson 3 '80s-themed pub crawl! (updated with winner)
Update: Congrats to heather.lou! You've won two Totally Tennyson tickets. Check your email for details on how to claim them.
Original post: Do you love the '80s? Let's be real: We all do. In fact, we totally do. And now we're giving away two tickets to the third annual Totally Tennyson pub crawl, an '80s-themed drinking tour of the northwest Denver neighborhood in which only the most radical of retro costumes are encouraged. So dig out your hairspray, put on some neon colors and start primping -- and continue reading for details on how to snag a pair of tickets for a nostalgic Saturday night.
1. "Like" us on Facebook, which you can do right here. (Note: If you're already following us on Facebook, you're already eligible to enter; proceed to step two.)
2. Sign in to Livefyre and leave us a comment below with your e-mail address and what you miss about the '80s.
3. Then, check back Friday morning to see if you've won. Quick heads-up: These are hard tickets, so the winner will need to stop by our office at 969 Broadway tomorrow to pick them up.
4. Sit back and relax. Good luck!
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Denver dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More RESTAURANTS News
- Weekend Updates: New Hours for Old Major; Hot Dogs at Baur's
- Natural Grocers Macadamia Nut Mix Recalled for Possible Salmonella Contamination
- "Money Is Not the Goal": Left Hand Brewing Converts to Employee Ownership
- Rosa Mia Inn in Berkeley Neighborhood to Become Nip & Sip From Centennial/Jonesy's...