Win VIP tickets to Westword's Dish! #dishword
Update: Congratulations to our three winners -- atarrell, Scot62 and Sherri 1! Check your email for information on how to claim your tickets. And to the rest of you: Stay posted for more chances to win.
If you haven't yet bought your ticket to Dish -- or you bought a general admission ticket -- no need to eat your heart out! We're going to give away a pair of pair of VIP tickets, which not only earn you early entrance to the event on Thursday, September 6, at the Sculpture Park at the Denver Performing Arts Complex, but also get you special dishes from Tony's Bistro and Williams & Graham, which are serving the VIP party.
But the entire event promises to be something special. This is Westword's eighteenth annual food event, and again features the twist we introduced last year: All of the participating restaurants and trucks will be coming at the express invitation of Cafe Society scribes.
Continue reading for a list of the culinary crews that have already RSVPed and -- more important -- how you can win two VIP tickets to the shindig.
Dish 2012 will include dishes from all of the following:
Fire on the Mountain Sexy Pizza Crimson Canary Interstate Thai Monkey Club Mannekin Frites Corner Office Juicy Burgers & Dogs Jonesy's EatBar El Taco de Mexico Lala's Wine Bar + Pizzeria Le Grand Bistro Café|Bar El Chingon Mexican Bistro Frijoles Colorado Cuban Cafe Waffle Brothers Lucky Pie Pizza Williams & Graham Second Home Colt & Gray Tony's Market Coaches Scoop Biker Jim's Gourmet Dogs Crock Spot Comida Mestizo's Food Truck Hey PB&J Basic Kneads
For your chance to win tickets: 1. "Like" us on Facebook, which you can do right here. (Note: If you're already following us on Facebook, you're already eligible to enter; proceed to step two.)
2. Sign in to our commenting system, Livefyre, and leave us a comment below with your name (you don't have to include your real name in your account login, just your comment) and a valid e-mail address, and then check back Monday morning to see if you've won.
3. To help your odds, send us a Tweet at @cafewestword using the official Dish 2012 hashtag, #dishword. Tell us what you're most looking forward to, your favorite food from last year or anything else you want us to know about Dish.
4. Sit back and relax.
Ticket information: Dish runs from 7:30 to 11 p.m. on September 6. (VIPs get an early start at 6 p.m.). Tickets for general admission are $35, and VIP entry costs $75.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Denver dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More RESTAURANTS News
- Weekend Updates: New Hours for Old Major; Hot Dogs at Baur's
- Natural Grocers Macadamia Nut Mix Recalled for Possible Salmonella Contamination
- "Money Is Not the Goal": Left Hand Brewing Converts to Employee Ownership
- Rosa Mia Inn in Berkeley Neighborhood to Become Nip & Sip From Centennial/Jonesy's...