See also: - Win tickets to Comedy Works! Tell us your favorite joke - LadyFace's Chella Negro: Dick jokes are dead, but sketch comedy is alive and kicking - Arguments and Grievances second-anniversary edition at Vine Street Pub
15. Q: Why don't cannibals eat clowns?
A: Because they taste funny.
14. Q: What did one snowman say to the other?
A: Smells like carrots in here.
13. Q: How do you make holy water?
A: Boil the Hell out of it!
12. Q: Where do you find a dog with no legs?
A: The last place you left it.
11. Q: What is orange and sounds like a parrot?
A: A carrot.10. A termite walks into a bar and says "Hey, is the bar tender here?"
9. Q: What kind of luggage do vultures travel with when they fly?
8. Q: What did the ocean say to the island?
A: Nothing, it just waved.
7. Q: What do you call a cow with three legs?
A: Lean beef.
Q: What do you call a cow with no legs?
A: Ground beef.
6. Q: What's loud, hairy, and has nine arms?
A: Def Leppard.5. Two cannibals are eating dinner together when one turns to the other and says, "You know, I can't stand my mother-in-law."
"Then try the potatoes."
4. Q: Who was the fattest knight in King Arthur's court?
A: Sir Cumference.
3. Q: How did he get so fat?
A: From eating too much Pi.
2. Q: What do vegan zombies crave?
1. Q: How many hipsters does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
A: It's a really obscure number... You've probably never heard of it.