Geeks, as we all know from Anthony Michael Hall's romance outcome inThe Breakfast Club
, have a hard time getting the girl. Nevertheless, they'll get some help tonight atSingle Bytes
, a dinner and singles night designed by chronic personals section editor Audrey Klammer to bring geeks together and let those fly in a manner that can't necessarily be attributed to excessive static cling for once. They may or may not also get some help from us, in the form of these handy pick-up lines.
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
- You can put a Trojan on my hard drive anytime.
- Let's get binary, girl, and put our 1 and 0 together.
- 1 + 1 = 2, but not if we multiply
- Let's twist together like a double helix, and maybe produce a little DNA of our own.
- Baby, you make me want to come transitively and intransitively, with nominal results.
- Let's be like two nouns and get compounded.
- I don't have a library card, but I'd like to check you out.
- Hey, I'm an electromagnet -- guess my penetration depth.
- Baby, you must have built me up, because I've got a full-on erection
- Rule 34, please.
Now that you're prepared, don't miss Single Bytes at Creative Density Coworking at 8 p.m. -- admission is free, but a donation is suggested.