Until this afternoon, southeast Denver had an abundance of restaurants named Pho Saigon -- but that was before Pho Saigon Le at 8101 East Belleview Avenue caught fire. According to Channel 7, a blaze burned through the roof of the restaurant, and neighboring businesses in the strip mall were evacuated while firefighters battled the flames.
This Pho Saigon is not to be confused with the Pho Saigon a few miles away at 9555 East Arapahoe. Nor is it to be confused with the Pho Saigon at 8101 South Quebec, which Jason Sheehan raved about here.
Both of those spots are open for business this afternoon.