World Cup soccer is a little different from your kid's rec league team. Here are a few of the things soccer moms (and dads) need to know.
10) Team moms not responsible for halftime snacks
9) Coach may not tie players' shoes on the field
8) Goalie stays in for the entire game
7) Refs actually call handballs
6) No pennys
5) No victory bridge after the game
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
4) Injured players can't sit in mommy's lap
3) Awkward player doesn't get extra "attaboys!"
2) Beach chairs not allowed
1) Losers don't get trophies