Denver's dining scene gave us plenty to chew on this week, with unexpected closings — including Patsy's after 95 years, and the Cherry Creek Osaka Ramen after less then a year — and announcements of other restaurants growing, with White Fence Farm opening in Westminster and Denver Beer Co also heading north, to Arvada. Keep reading for our most popular food stories of the week.
10. Jeff Osaka Closes Cherry Creek Ramen Shop, Reboots Twelve
9. Reader: Only an Ignorant Texan Would Think Tex-Mex Is Mexican
8. Say Cheese: Denver's Seven Best Cheese Shops, and What to Eat When You Go
7. Denver Beer Company Will Open Third Brewery, in Olde Town Arvada
6. "Snooze" Describes a Person Who Waits Over an Hour for Brunch
Keep reading for five more of this week's most popular food stories.
5. White Fence Farm Adds to Flock With Westminster Spot
4. Game On: Eat, Drink and Win at Board Game Republic
3. The Ten Best Chinese Restaurants in Denver in 2016
2. AB InBev's Craft-Brewery Team Fighting Back Against Charges They Sold Out
1. Denver's Northside Loses Another Classic Italian Restaurant as Patsy's Closes