Ballots are in the mail (and maybe even to a few voters' households). Much is at stake this election cycle, which we've been covering all year. As promised, here is a second roundup of recent election-related stories. And for more of our election coverage, be sure to visit our (searchable!) Election page.
Why You Should Vote Yes for Proposition 106, Regarding End-of-Life Options
3. Raise the Bar: Why the Fracking Industry Hates Amendments
4. Why You Should Vote No on Amendment 71, to Raise the Bar on Amendments
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
Why You Should Vote Yes on Amendment 71, to Raise the Bar on Amendments
5. Libertarian Party Sees Registered-Voters Uptick, Beats Democrats, Republicans
6. Does the State Board of Education Deserve a Failing Grade?
7. Darryl Glenn's New Donald Trump Stance: I'll Vote for Him but Not Endorse Him
8. Michael Bennet at Metro: Selfies and the Senate Race