On Wednesdays, DJ Rock Farmer spins cutting-edge electronica, house, downtempo, progressive and glitch-hop while DJ FaBra Inthemix spins a combination of tribal house, tech house, deep house, trance and classic '80s and '90s rock on Thursdays and Fridays. Guest DJs spin on Saturdays.
Sifferman says that he's "reinventing the martini lounge by blending mixology into an efficient delivery method." The lounge's extensive martini menu is designed around the concept of "efficient mixology" and the drinks are made using fresh herbs, fruits and infusions. The negroni and bourbon is barrel-aged in-house. The Crimson Room also serves a variety of spirits, champagne, wine and beer, and it offers bottle service and VIP liquor lockers.
• BACKBEAT'S GREATEST HITS •
- 50 Photos That Prove Red Rocks Is the Most Beautiful Venue on the Planet
- Photos: Musicians Buying (Legal) Weed in Denver
- The Ten Most Underrated Guitarists in the History of Rock
- 50 Ways to Support Your DIY Music Community