Stem Ciders has played a pivotal role in the resurgence of cider, once one of America's favorite beverages. After five years of small-batch production in a tiny cider house downtown, the company thought big — really big — with its Boulder County farmhouse restaurant that opened in 2018. Located on more than ten acres of hilltop property (where orchards and vegetable gardens are even now being planted), Acreage combines a cider taproom and wood-fired kitchen to draw guests from the entire Front Range. Subtle Spanish influences on the menu nod to cider's European origins, while rustic American cooking keeps the food grounded. And without making a fuss of it, Acreage is almost entirely gluten-free. A seat in the bright and airy dining room, with views of Boulder Valley and the Rocky Mountains, makes for a relaxing evening of sipping and dining in the country.
- Price: $$$
- Hours: Monday-Thursday 12-7 p.m.; Friday & Saturday 11:30 a.m.-8 p.m.; Sunday 11:30 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Beer/Wine
- Reservations: Recommended
- Parking: Lot available
- Alcoholic beverages to go
- Grocery & retail items for sale
- Use restaurant website to order/pay