Move over, Colonel: There's a new KFC in town. Angry Chicken brought Korean fried chicken to Havana Street at the end of 2017, making the spicy, crackly bird more accessible than ever in metro Denver. And definitely more delicious. With a swank dining room, well-stocked bar (fried chicken is bar food, after all) and roster of sauces from buttery to incendiary, Angry Chicken is the reason so many poultry lovers are crossing the road. And if sticky sauces and juicy chicken aren't enough of a draw, the rice-flour batter that makes the coating so crispy is also gluten-free, so the whole family can indulge without worry. Don't get angry; get chicken.
- Price: $$
- Hours: Daily 11:30 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Recommended
- Parking: Lot available
- Extra Services: Catering, Private-group dining
- Call restaurant to order/pay
- Gift cards for purchase
- Use restaurant website to order/pay
- Order/delivery via DoorDash
- Order/delivery via Grubhub