For a chef who’s been in the restaurant business as long as he has, Radek Cerny still manages to bring a sense of fun and whimsy to some seriously French cuisine. At Atelier, you can luxuriate in rotating classics like rillettes, escargot, foie gras and lobster, but Cerny also has a way with Western favorites such as elk, salmon and bison. Be sure to throw in a few extra bucks for a bottle of wine; the list here is dazzling, and the food is built to match the best of Burgundy and Bordeaux.
Since restrictions and conditions are changing frequently, contact the restaurant for the latest on COVID-related accommodations and options.
- Price: $$, $$$
- Hours: Tuesday-Friday 11 a.m.-2 p.m., 5-9 p.m.
Saturday-Monday 5-9 p.m.
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Recommended
- Parking: Metered, On-street
- Extra Services: Private-group dining
- Alcoholic beverages to go
- Call restaurant to order/pay
- Curbside pickup