Don't expect low and slow at this chicken joint. In fact, don't expect barbecue at all: The "BB.Q" in this Korean fried chicken chain's name stands for "best of the best quality." The brand, which has 3,500 locations globally, opened outposts in Denver, Aurora and Lone Tree within weeks of each other in 2022, bringing its style of KFC to Coloradans. Customers can choose from thirteen fried chicken varieties, including soy garlic, spicy galbi, Golden Original and Cheesling (which is doused in cheese powders and resembles white Cheddar Cheetos).
- Price: $
- Hours: Sunday-Wednesday 11 a.m.-10 p.m.; Thursday-Saturday 11 a.m.-11:30 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Sidewalk tables
- Alcohol: Beer/Wine
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Parking: Garage available, Metered
- Options may vary by location
- Use restaurant website to order/pay