Cart-Driver’s original location, a tight space built from recycled shipping containers, has always been a great pick for wood-fired pizzas and other simple Italian fare, and with a second spot at 2239 West 30th Avenue in LoHi, the eatery cements its position as a favorite for casual but still elegant street-style eats and drinks, from crusty focaccia to batched cocktails.
- Price: $$, $$$
- Hours: Tuesday-Sunday 3-9 p.m.
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Recommended
- Alcoholic beverages to go
- Grocery & retail items for sale
- Use restaurant website to order/pay